Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sweetest Thing

Look at this cute little thing basking in the sunlight?! I felt like knitting something quick and fun and out popped the yarn/pattern for this little Cashmere Cable and Seed Hat (which is a free store pattern at A Good Yarn with the purchase of yarn). The yarn was a dream to knit with, which is why I'll be buying more at some point soon! You can never have enough baby hats lying around because they can always find a home at some point..



Pattern: Cashmere Cable and Seed Hat
Yarn: 1 skein Cape Cod Fibers Cashmere 6 Ply
Measurements: Made to fit an average baby to toddler
Started: August 7, 2006
Finished: August 9, 2006
Other Details: Cutest thing EVER! Will be making more of these in the near future!

11 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

thats really cute dani! it would look soooo sweet on a toddler:)

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable. And I'm waiting to see the pullover from the last post as well... :)

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Wannabe said...

LOVE IT! I want some of that yarn mainly because I love the name. CC is my favorite place on earth! :)

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

Cashmere baby hat! Lucky baby!

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling! yummy....cashmere.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the pattern available somewhere besides your LYS? I just found out I'm going to be a Grandma and I would love to make this for my son's first child. It's adorable!

 
At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have the link to the store? I would love that pattern and yarn too!

Suzanne

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Chris said...

It's incredibly cute!

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute little hat. :)

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger knitizen said...

so cute!! is there a link? dying to make one (or two) for a couple of twins and a toddler i know. what a great excuse to knit yummy cashmere. p.s. your dyed yarns are lovely!

 
At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, WHERE are you finding time to knit in between the wedding planning?! i can't even find time to keep up with blog feeds. you're putting me to shame.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home