Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Flower Power

Hey look! Knitting! I got tired of the shawl and wanted to start something from Knitting Nature. I'm knitting the Turbulence U-Neck Pullover using Softwist (the same yarn as in the pattern) in a rich blue shade. This is such a quick knit in my mind since its on big needles (okay, call me psycho, but a US6 is big for me!). I have the back done and just started the front last night.

As you can see from the pictures, Kali apparently likes Knitting Nature too!




This past week, I've been a bit obsessed with flowers. I LOVE them. All of them. Here are some pictures I took while in Ireland of the flowers we came across. You'll notice the fuschia and the lilies.. they were everywhere in the southwest!






7 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger spajonas said...

gorgeous flower pics! what lovely colors :)

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger CelticCastOn said...

awww Kali looks soooo cute!
I'm not one for flowers but those are some really great pics I must say!

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger YarnB said...

Beautiful flowers!! I am really into flower pics too. Also I love that knitting in nature book and I would like to get it!

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Chris said...

GORGEOUS flowers. I'm glad that book meets with Kali's approval!

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger raquel said...

great photos!!! i love the bleeding hearts! i'm a flower picture taker myself...one of my favorites...and i have more in my blog from the botanical gardens orchid show.
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4831/2395/640/100_1206.jpg

kali and knitting nature...very adorable!

can't wait for the next post of yarn! i've missed you!

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous flowers! Why are you disturbing Kali? :) I still can't decide what pattern to use for Watermelon Stripe-I got the yarn wound.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger The Worsted Witch said...

Aww kitty...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home