Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Too Cute

How cute is this little finished Sirdar cardigan?! So cute! I knit this thing in about a week, but had to wait a bit to find the right buttons. Unfortunately there was really no one in mind for this sweater, since my pregnant friends are either having girls or aren't finding out, so it will live with me in the meantime. I would also have no problem keeping this stored away for someday...





Pattern: Sirdar #1674
Yarn: Instead of Snuggly DK, I used Rowan Cashsoft DK in #517, #510 and two others I lost the labels for :)
Measurements: 9-12 month size
Started: August 25, 2006
Finished: September 10, 2006
Other Details: Super fun knit, if you don't mind weaving in all those ends.. I started out knitting it in pieces and wish I had just done the two fronts and the back together.. owell :)

10 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

so cute! I really like the color combo you used!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Jofrog said...

I LOVE it! It's so cute, and your side seams look great, so a bit more weaving in of ends, but not at the expense of jogs at the seams. Yeah for cuteness!

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger spajonas said...

ooooh! i love it! great color choice!

i hope i'm having a boy :) i may just have to steal your idea for him. we'll see!

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Meg said...

awesome!! that is super-cute!!!! everyone I know is having boys, I may have to steal that idea too :)
-meg

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great sweater! I have a friend who is pregnant and not finding out. It would be a perfect knitted item for her.

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the sweater - and great color choices! :o)

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger shireen said...

It's so great! and i recognize at least one of those cashsoft colors from my baby sweater that will not ever be finished. :)

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Lara 900 said...

it's really great!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Beth said...

What an adorable baby sweater!

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Alisha said...

That is so darn cute!!!!

I absolutly love the colors!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home