Monday, August 14, 2006

I Love Turbulence

Finally I can post some pictures! Here it is... the Turbulence U-Neck Pullover from Knitting Nature by Norah Gaughan. I'm not totally thrilled with the pictures, but they will have to do!





Pattern: Turbulence U-Neck Pullover from Knitting Nature by Norah Gaughan
Yarn: Berroco Softwist #9416
Measurements: I made the 36"(the "petite")size
Started: July 21, 2006
Finished: August 8, 2006
Other Details: I LOVED this pattern and would knit it again! There is no waist shaping, but don't let it fool you! Knit this to your size or smaller and all is well. I added an inch to the body length since I knew my chest would take up extra room (I knit to 13"), and also added a half inch or so to the sleeve length. Everything else stayed the same! I used 8.5 skeins for those that are wondering :)

16 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks great!-I must make this pattern!

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

That is really nice! Lovely color! :)

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger MissLucy said...

It's gorgeous! Well done! I think all the patterns in that book are really great.

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's wonderful, Dani! You look beautiful in it. :)

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been hearing such nice things about this book, and now? MUST.HAVE.

Looks awesome on you!

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great! I'll have to check out the book.

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful sweater! Enjoy wearing it.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger knottygnome said...

your sweater is so cute with the crisp white shirt underneath. great job!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

That looks great!!!!!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger sarah said...

That's gorgeous! You picked the perfect size and color for you. Nice job!

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger amandamonkey said...

You look gorgeous, as always.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

Very pretty! It looks great over the white shirt. Good job :)

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so sharp! Love that color on you.

 
At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great, and fits you really well!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

WOW! you look fantastic! love the color too :)

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely knit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home