Monday, November 20, 2006

One Planet!

A new online knitting store opened up a few days ago! Its called One Planet Yarn and Fiber. Of course you can find Sunshine Yarns there as well! So, go check it out and support Lis and her fantastic store :) My yarn is under the Indie Worldwide section, or you can just click here!

In terms of knitting.. I will have more to post tomorrow or Wednesday..... BUT...BUT..I have something even better for today:

Remember this??



Well, it's done!



I haven't had a chance to get a picture of it on me yet, but it fits great! Scott finished his first knitting project and it is so perfect. He is a natural and had nice tension and no holes at the top once the double pointed needles went into effect. I am very impressed!

4 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to Scott. When does he start the blog? :-)

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger spajonas said...

what a fabulous first FO!!! he is totally a natural :) is he addicted yet?

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW. I can't believe how even those stitches are for a first run. Maybe he learned from you by osmosis or ESP or something. So, when's he coming over to get my boyfriend hooked on yarn? ;)

Looks like a cool new online yarn source! I'll definitely have to check that out. Please note: I missed the Avocado sock yarn on etsy AGAIN. It might be special order time... Hope you are well and happy Thanksgiving! ~gabriella

 
At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your man can knit...and he can knit good! Dangit I'm jealous! ::teeters off to find a man like that to keep for myself::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home