Monday, November 13, 2006

Double Knitting

Today, etsy is launching its new v2. There will be a shopping cart system up and running as well as many other updates! I have a bunch of yarn going up at 11am EST tomorrow, November 14th, so go check it out! Think.. Desert Rose, Festival of Lights, Farmhouse.. Gryffindor, Gryffindor, Gryffindor!

Johanna will be happy to hear that I started my Double Knit-Along hat yesterday at Knitsmiths! Kris helped me figure out how to get going, and then I was off on my own! I have already made a few mistakes and was able to correct all of them except for one. Luckily, its right by my tails from the cast-on so I can do a little doctoring once I'm finished :)



Now, I need to find a charted pattern and figure out how that works!

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

I'm pretty excited for the new etsy too. I hope that the site runs a little faster. It always seems slow to me. I am new to etsy so I am pretty excited about the updates, I think the shopping cart will help a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home