Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Random Wednesday

I never made it out to Colorado last week due to another attack of the sick bug. This time was bad, but the good news is, I am once again on the mend. My mom had made me these totally cute bags, which she sent home with poor Scott (he unfortunately had to still make the trek for work related reasons). Thank you so much mom, I love them all!




In other news, I want you all to go check out Knitters For Knockers, a knitting inspired Komen Race for the Cure team! When a knitter donates, they will enter your name into a drawing for every $5 increment. You can see all the prizes (including some Sunshine Yarns) and make donations online by going to the team's blog. Way to go guys!

3 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dani,
The bags are awesome. I love them. Did your mom have a pattern or did she wing it? A nice surprise. Hope you are feeling a little better today.

Sharon

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger ~RaenWa~ said...

I hope you keep feeling better & stay that way those bags are so cute

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Love those bags! What cheery colors! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home