Saturday, April 26, 2008

Up For Air

Whoosh! Just like that, a couple of weeks have come and gone. The store has been keeping me insanely busy, but I'm enjoying each and every yarny moment. Thank you so much to everyone who visited Sunshine Yarns this week; you make this all possible!

I have another update coming this Tuesday, April 29th at 11am EST. More Harry Potter inspired colorways (like last week), and some new Sunsilk colors...




The past couple of weeks have been especially amazing weatherwise. Finally, I can dye outside again, and let the sun and cool ocean breeze do its stuff to get this yarn dry. Man, I love Spring in Boston.

2 Comments:

At 4:05 AM, Blogger ~RaenWa~ said...

I love those colors especially the purple you do a great job with your yarn dying

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Susan B. Anderson said...

That is too beautiful for words. Just seeing your yarn in those vibrant colors makes my fingers itch for my needles.
Gorgeous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home