Thursday, October 06, 2005

Pumpkin Days

I finished up my Halloween donation for the Preemie Project and am really happy with how everything came out. These were such a blast to make and are super easy. I ended up with three hats in various preemie sizes and two sets of booties. I sent it out yesterday and hope the lil' babies and their families love them :)





On Tuesday, the package man came and brought me a lovely RAOK from Rebecca! She is such a sweet heart, and I am so shocked at her ability to think of other people in the blogging world even amongst the craziness of law school. So, thank you Rebecca for the lovely yarn and little pattern book :)



And my apologies for the rambling tonight. I am so tired after a long day at the yarn store and can't seem to put my thoughts together.. So, don't mind the half-assed sentences :) I swear, it will be better tomorrow... until then, happy Friday everyone!

10 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oof, long day huh? Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Get a good night's sleep and know that you are not working this weekend! Woo hoo!

Johanna
Jofrog is Knitfrog

 
At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh! What cute pumpkin hats and booties! Wonderful job. :)

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those booties and hats are just so adorable!

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those hats and booties are so cute... the only thing that could possibly be cuter would be little babies wearing your hats and booties.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Hey Dani - LOVE the booties! What pattern did you use?

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

Love the pumpkin hats and booties...so cute!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

Oh Dani--those are so adorable. I'm sure you will bring a lot of happiness to the families whose babies get those!

 
At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your donation. Thank you again for mentioning the project on your blog. I appreciate it!

Your gifts will be such a blessing for the little ones who receive them. You are going to make their mama's day! Thank you so much.

 
At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dani -

'Twas my pleasure and the pumpkin hats/booties are TOO CUTE!! I'm always in awe of you and wish we were closer so I could gleen some of your knitting magic in person :)

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh those pumpkins!! SO ADORABLE!! where did you get that pattern???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home