Saturday, November 05, 2005

Thank You All!

I just want to send a big thanks to all of you who commented on my vacation pictures! It really meant alot to me and I truely appreciate all the kind words and support :) If you emailed me or asked a question in a comment, I will be getting back to you shortly.. I am just really backed up on emails right now.

Since I wasn't thrilled with the pictures I orginally took of the Chevron Scarf, here are a few more that I took for myself. I love how these came out with the sky light in our kitchen...







And, since we missed our kitties so much, here are some pictures to celebrate ou return home to them! Both of my girls are really emotional and you can tell very easily when they are sad or happy. Kali is even more so than Soma and was just beaming when we returned. They have been sleeping ontop of us every night since we got back. Here is Kali below...




And some of Soma... She gets super playful and talkative when she is happy. She spent the morning rolling around with one of her favorite toys... the chili pepper filled with this strong organic catnip :)





I have a new project to show you all tomorrow! Also, I plan on dyeing more yarn this weekend and early this week... so if you are waiting for some watermelon, gryffindor or Christmas colors, here is your next chance!

9 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pretty! And your cats are precious. Welcome home!!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger DancingFish said...

Christmas colors- how exciting. I have to love X-mas even more now here in Bethlehem! Very cute kitties too!

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

okay dani, your kitties are too cute... i am thinking of asking santa for a kitten for christmas.... kali and soma are so cute! still love the chevron scarf... that yarn is beautiful!

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger Kit said...

I love your kitties, how darling!

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your scarf is gorgeous!

 
At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!! You're back!! :)

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger handknit168 said...

I like knitting scarf, yours is great.

My Blog
My web-shop

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger amandamonkey said...

glad you're back with your babies.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Rosemary said...

Welcome home! I'm a new reader and glad to have found you. Your photos from your holiday are wonderful.

*waits mostly patiently for gryffindor yarn*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home