Thursday, June 09, 2005

I Lost Light

I really did attempt to post a picture of the finished body of my hourglass sweater today.... The light just ran out on me outside! Well, its just sundown, but a bit too dim to take a decent picture. So, tomorrow it is!

In other knitting news, I got a chance to see my very good friend Amanda and her boyfriend Matt last night! She is an awesome knitter and also does amazing embroidery and needlework. It's always good to chat about knitting with good knitt'in friends. We are planning on doing a yarn crawl around Boston either this weekend or early next week while she is still in town. Of course I am not going to turn that down! I just need to figure out what to buy!

And last but not least, my latest Knit Picks order came in and I am really happy with all of it (though I did accidentally only order one skein of sock yarn instead of two... I see short-leg socks in my future). I did buy a bunch of other things, but I will only be able to show you a few, since the rest is for the SP! Have a great night everyone!

3 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Dani said...

Can't wait to see what your hourglass looks like! I wish that I could join you for your Boston yarn crawl. I was in Boston in the fall and didn't even get to see a yarn shop.

 
At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Hourglass pics coming soon!
and a Yarn crawl? Ohhh jealous!!! I love that you got to spend some time with Amanda, it's so good to see old friends!

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impressesed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home