Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A Quick Hello

I just got back (and a bit earlier than expected) from my fieldwork trip up in Vermont and New Hampshire. Last summer I spent three days a week up there, whereas this summer I am only going to be gone every other week. We had a long three days (try 3 15 hour days of running around) and some frustrating events, but how can you be too annoyed when you are here (see below)! The middle picture is one of the reservoirs I do water quality work on. The other pictures are from some day trips we did around the Franconia Notch and Mt. Washington area.

And, thank you everyone for all your incredible comments on my skirt! I truely appreciate those of you who gave me suggestions for the waist issue. I am hoping to fix that tomorrow night! I will touch base tomorrow with some knitting... take care everyone! I send smiles and hugs ;-)



8 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So good to have you back! I guess if you had to be away working and running around, the view could be worse ;-)

And let me offer you an official welcome to RAOK!!! I'm giddy at the confuson we can cause LOL

 
At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful scenery! What kind of wildlife do you encounter up there?

 
At 5:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That scenery is really gorgeous. I do hope that you're not too stressed Dani. =0)
I just wanted to stop in and say hello before I head off on vacation this weekend. I'm so glad that you received the flyers. I really wanted to stick some yarn in there but ran out. It can be mighty frustrating when you can't just run to the store when you need to. Thank you for being so great about it. I can always still send you the ribbon if you need it. Just let me know!

I'll "see" you when I get back. HUGS!

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

oh poor baby ;) what a wonderful view! to bad you were there for work and no play!

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos -- I spend a weekend up there earlier this summer -- it's so beautiful there. Love your wavy skirt -- looks SO great on you!!!

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful views even though you were working. Love your kitty birthday pictures too. Welcome to RAOK.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Lana said...

What a great place to work! All that beauty and fresh air too! Btw, your skirt is lovely and looks so nice on you!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Bookish Wendy said...

Did you know that I used to work for a local Watershed Association as a Environmental Scientist? Cool to see someone else splashing around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home