Friday, July 22, 2005

A Simple Quote

I will post more later, but feel down in the dumps right now. The part of this quote that really hits me hard is the part I have highlighted. Life is so funny sometimes. Things end, and new things begin, but sometimes its just plain old hard to figure out whats next...

"Seems like I've been here before, can't remember when I get this funny feeling, we'll be together again; No straight lines make up my life, all my roads have bends; No clearcut beginnings; so far, no dead ends."
-Tom Chapin

I promise, knitting tonight :-)

3 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope that you are doing OK.

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you - life does this sometimes, leaves us wondering and waiting, anticiparion and even fear - but it moves us forward and sometimes the very best things aren't planned =)

You arent alone though!!

*hugs*

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home