Friday, January 06, 2006

Congrats to my Amanda!

There are few posts that are truely worthy of non-knitting news; however, this is one of those days. My very good friend Amanda got engaged! Her and her fiancee just bought a house too in Chicago! So, double wow! Go stop by and wish her all the happiness in the world. I love you babe.. Scott and I need to get out to Chicago once you are there permanently to see the new place :)

And to celebrate, I give you some beautiful geological pictures. To the rock lovers, from Dani and Scott:



5 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous scenery! thanks for sharing that one. I'm SO jealous of you!!!! There is squat to see in Iowa. Well...except for corn and such. lol!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger amandamonkey said...

:-)

Thanks so much for the beautiful post. You rock!

You and Scott are ALWAYS welcome where we are. Once things calm down a little, I'll be heading to Boston, too. Then we can really jump around!

Love you!

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

Beautiful footage! going to amanda blog now! yeah, i am so happy for her!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger JustApril said...

Gorgeous pictures! Congrats to your friend, too =)

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Mmmm. Rocks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home