Wednesday, September 27, 2006

New Knitting

I've been starting some new projects these past few weeks and just have been lazy about taking pictures! Here they are...

The first project is the V-Neck Vest from Jo Sharp's Knit, Issue 1. This is a really nice book with lots of simple, classy and wearable patterns. I am using one of her new yarns called Alpaca Silk Georgette. This is a sport weight yarn, so beware if you are afraid of knitting on US3's.... How lovely is this green?! So. Lovely.




The second project was a total splurge this past Saturday. I have been eyeing up Felicia's take on Cosmicpluto's Lucy In the Sky Cardigan and decided I just had to make one IMMEDIATELY! Twelve balls of Debbie Bliss cashmerino aran "followed" me home and I have already made good progress. Alison even helped me choose a color outside my normal blue, green, brown realm. Check it out... the color is called wine!

4 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger gabriella said...

I've been eyeing that Jo Sharp book too! Did you get it at AGY or did you have to order it? Enjoy your green knits! (I just did some green socks myself.) :) ~gabriella

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger JJ said...

Dani, I love that Jo Shrap book. I'm working on the cowl neck and have yarn picked out for the shorter version of the cardi/jacket. Also want to make that same vest. Isn't that color to die for?

Btw - I made Pomatomus with your Costa Rica colorway. Really interesting pooling - I'll try to get some pics to you.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Great choices and colors! I'm not sure I could knit something bigger than a sock on #3's, but your's looks great!

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so love both projects, they're going to look fantastic - actually they already do! I can't for the life of me pick a favorite as I adore them both - and both color choices too! Happy Knitting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home