Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Multiplying

After reading Cara's post the other day, it occurred to me that I am also a creature of familiarity. I buy multiples of the perfect fitting bra, the same fabulous tank in three different colors, six copies of the hilarious Hallmark card, and I certainly don't mind knitting the same baby hat over and over again. The Cashmere hats have multiplied... why ruin a good thing?!




Pattern: Cashmere Cable and Seed Hat
Yarn: 1 skein Cape Cod Fibers Cashmere 6 Ply, or 1 skein Mongolian Cashmere 6 Ply
Measurements: Made to fit an average baby to toddler
Started: August 7, 2006
Finished: October 3, 2006
Other Details: I've been knitting these little guys slowly over the past two months or so. I figure it can't hurt to have extra baby hats floating around since so many people are having babies right now! I've got the pattern down all right, but still can't manage to count to 8 (the babies won't notice my few mistakes, will they?!)

Soon I will be off on an airplane joining Scott on a business trip for the next few weeks. Fortunately for me, we will be spending lots of time in a familiar place with familiar people :)


9 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are soooo cute!!!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Nope, never does hurt to have a few baby hats around.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger KnittenKnots said...

Ouch - you're hurting my biological clock!! They're too cute all lined up like that. Must. Look. Away.

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Laura.Y said...

oh those are just so cute!!!!!

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh those are just adorable! Please tell me what pattern book or company the pattern is from so I can go find it as well. My little arrivals will be here before I know it and that would just be the most preious little hat for them both!

Hope you have a great trip!

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

very cute hats! have a safe trip ;)

 
At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I don't know how I came across your blog, but I do know that I LOVE those hats! Where would one find that fabu pattern? My neices must have cutie-patootie hats like that!
You can email me at hm004j@hotmail.com
Thanks so much and safe travels :)

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Elinor said...

I'm with you on the creature of habit. I just finished my 75893475430th Midwest Moonlight scarf from Scarf Style. Before that it was a particular baby sweater.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger RheLynn said...

It looks like a fun pattern - and great yarns! Have a safe trip! What a beautiful view you have from that porch, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home