Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Take Note

A few quick notes for today...

First off, thank you for all the wonderful comments on yesterdays post! I had no idea so many of you were interested in school colored socks. If you do want to place an order for any school color, please send me an email! I would be happy to fill custom orders.

Second, I'll be leaving on vacation at the butt crack of dawn on Thursday, but will still be checking the email and updating the blog. Sunshine Yarns is still open, but nothing will be shipped until I return on October 20th.

And last but not least, Sunshine Yarns is now available at Black Sheep in Needham, MA! I just dropped off a big order today, so feel free to stop by or call them to see what they have in stock!

I have one more post before I leave.. and its super, super cute.. But, you'll have to wait until tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home