Friday, November 16, 2007

Whirlwind Week

This week has been busy, busy, exciting, and busy! Most of you don't know yet, but I've been a busy bee working on my new website!!!!, which is going to go live in a few weeks! Its been a thought in progress for well over a year and a half, and an actual work in progress since we returned from the honeymoon. I am so excited for everyone to see it.. only a few more weeks to wait. I'm hoping that my December 4th post will be at my new home :)

The highlight of this week; however, was the Susan B. Anderson book signing at Black Sheep! Of course I am a huge fan of her patterns, but man, was she just a totally sweet, genuine person! It was great getting a chance to meet her, and see all the totally adorable knits from her new book.




I think my favorite sample, was the mouse mobile! It was just so precious and, in my mind, totally worth the effort of knitting all those little pieces! Look at that face...



Susan, I hope you had a great time in Boston and at the store! Thank you so much for fitting us in to your busy schedule, we truely appreciate it :) I can't wait to see what you come up with next...

4 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Carole Knits said...

I can't wait to see your new website. I'm sure it will be fabulous.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Laura.Y said...

Ooo a new home. Can't wait to see it. Mouse mobile is so cute!

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger pink-petal-designs said...

Loving the mouse mobile.
Sarah x

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger InkyOrchid said...

Mousey was cute! Yay for your new website!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home