Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Small Things

The last four days has been a whirlwind... Sunshine Yarns really took off and we were having a blast with David Gray on Saturday night. Man, if you haven't seen him in concert, you MUST! I have never seen a performer have more fun than him and his crew.. They were so happy to be there; you could just tell!

So, anyways, between all the crazy dyeing episodes I have been having, I knit this cute little hat for the store. Its made with the new Nashua yarns (which is another umbrella under Westminster just in case you are wondering). Its the Wooly Stripes yarn and was really nice to knit with.



And, here are a few skeins from yesterdays dye batch since I don't have a lot of knitting to show... Speaking of knitting, I do have an FO, I just can't show you until Friday due to secrecy issues :)




Tomorrow I'll show you a new knitting project as well as some things that are going to be coming up in the near future.. have a good day everyone!

7 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute hat -- I'll have to check out that yarn. Your yarn is so lovely!!!

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your yarn business success! I can certainly see why it is so popular (although I am waiting for more Harry Potter colorways. (Hint hint!)

 
At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw that Nashua yarn at the yarn shop here today--it looked like fun.

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! Your yarns look truly marvelous. I'm itchin' to order... Soon!

Lovely hat. It looks so soft and squooshy.

Happy to have found you!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

I love the colors in your hanks! that hat has some beautiful colors in it too, loos muy soft ;)

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

I never thought of a hat! Man, that's what I will do with whatever I have leaftover from the Watermelon skein I just ordered.....GORGEOUS! Who could resist a 3 year old in a watermelon striped tam???

Cannot wait to get the skein--Suzanne

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love David Gray - saw him in Paris a long time ago...sighs...

love your yarn as usual...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home