Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Cats and Yarn

What happens when you leave the room and your knitting is left on the futon? You return to find kittens trying it on for size! I took these pictures around Christmas time and I just couldn't resist posting.

Sorry I have no new knitting pictures, but my kerchief scarf is blocking (mind you, I ran out of yarn with five stitches left to cast off) and I am in a frantic state getting ready for my trip to Oregon tomorrow. I have a cab picking me up at 5:00a.m. (way too early). I am basically spending two days traveling for one day of work. Anyhow, I am bringing my big bad baby blanket and my sock with me since I will have about 15 hours to knit on plane rides. I also might bring the yarn I need to make Airy Scarf #2 for my Aunt for Mother's Day... We'll see!

Until Friday night... Happy knitting!

5 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, I love your kitten pictures! They look like real sweeties. Hope your trip goes well and lots of knitting gets done!

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pics are adorable!!

Have a safe trip, enjoy your knitting time and HURRY HOME!!

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cute! The other day I caught my dog sleeping in my knitting bag. I'll have to show that picture for you :-)

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cutecutecuteAGH!

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, BTW? I know you are away for a few days but when you come home, YOUVE BEEN TAGGED *s* Go here for your questions!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home