Monday, July 25, 2005

Who Are You People?!?!

First things first, who are you people?! And, why have I never found you before?! Yes, I am talking to all you RAOK'ers out there that are spoiling me to death! Why do I deserve such beautiful gifts?! I totally appreciate it and know that I love giving as well... but I never knew there was this huge group with SO much to give. So, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart to all of you who have sent me presents but also to those of you who have just sent me emails and ecards to say hello!

So, with that said, of course I have to show you what came in the mail today from Lizzi! Check out the bag she made... and that hand dyed lace weight yarn!! And, in my favorite colors! She also sent me some beautiful blue ribbon type yarn, some home-made stitch markers and some yummy candy. So, thank you Lizzi... you just made my week :-)




I also need to show you all the coolest bead/sheep I have ever seen! Leah sent me these cute little stitch markers! Aren't I lucky!?!? So, thank you Leah... I appreciate it and send you and Itty lots of hugs.



And, since this post is already long enough with all my gift babbling, I will wait until tomorrow to show you some knitting progress... Have a good night everyone!

11 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't ist great to be surrounded by people who do nice stuff just cause? Well deserved treats Dani, Lizzi certainly sent you some wonderful things!

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what sweet RAOKs ;) the yarn looks beautiful - and the bag is totally cute

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what sweet RAOKs ;) the yarn looks beautiful - and the bag is totally cute

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Wow you lucky ducky. I just joined RAOK and I am very excited. Have a great day!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Ms. Lance-a-lot said...

Dani: well deserved, as you are a great spreader of sunshine yourself! Such fun stuff! BTW, I am so admiring your skirt in a recent post. It's beautiful and looks great on you! I just was accepted into RAOK too, and what a great group! If the whole world loved fiber, it sure would help!

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was RAOK'ed by Lizzi too :) I was so humbled and excited!!! I can't believe how great these RAOKers are. I knew it'd be great to join the group I didn't think it'd be THIS great!! I can't wait till I'm settled in at school and can dish some RAOK out myself!

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What great surprises you received! What a great group to belong to. :)

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the cutest sheep bead ever. And what an amazing RAOK package! Enjoy your mailbox goodies!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

dani, if anyone deserves to be spoiled it is you girl! enjoy the RAOK group, i really love these people too.

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that as so nice! You totally deserve it. Don't forget that you spread sunshine everywhere you go. Who wouldn't love you?!

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home