Wednesday, January 11, 2006

All For Me

I promised that I would knit a pair of wristwarmers for myself after I knit the three pairs I was gifting to friends... and that promise stuck! These didn't even make the sidebar, since I started them on Sunday night, and finished them last night. I made mine a bit longer on the arm (about 3/4" longer) since I realized (after knitting three pairs) that you have enough Cash Iroha leftover to do that :) So here they are, something for me!



See, don't they fit great?! And they will go so well with my chocolate brown and cream colored jacket.



Pattern: Wrist warmers from Last Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson
Yarn: Noro Cash Iroha in cream
Measurements: About 6.5" around and 7.25" long
Started: January 8, 2006
Finished: January 10, 2006
Other Details: These are all for me this time! I used a US 6, 40" circular needle and did the Magic Loop Method. I also added on about an inch to each one by making the four round repeat, 5 rounds on the arm section.

And what is all the green down below?! Well, you'll have to wait a few more days to see those all finished. Scott is going to be my model this time around :)

7 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

looking good! still love that yarn... your always making things for other people, glad you finally treated yourself :)

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute, those will be totally cozy.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger KnittenKnots said...

Love the arm warmers...glad to see you made time to knit yourself a pair!! You deserve it after all that gifting! :-)

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love them, they're so cute! and must be very comfy. lovely ;)

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger amandamonkey said...

love those greens! and the wristwarmers are divine. i'll call you soon - this week has been craaaaaazy.
xo

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

pretty green socks - they almost look camouflagy (sp?)

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger The MacKay Way said...

Yummy! I started a pair last January -- more like fingerless gloves (with the fingers separated...) and I got 1.75 of them done and...they are in the UFO pile for when I return from China!!!
Love the yarn you used - they look cozy and comfy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home