Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Royal Baby

While traveling through Colorado and Utah, I managed to knit up this cute little Blue Sky Alpaca baby set. I mean, with all the girls on the way, who could resist?!




Pattern: Blue Sky Alpaca Royal Baby Set
Yarn: Blue Sky Royal Alpaca in pale pink
Measurements: 0-3 month size
Started: October 7, 2006
Finished: October 24, 2006
Other Details: This was a super cute 1 skein project, but I had enough yarn leftover to knit it a bit tighter. Its knit really loosly on US5's but could have been written on US4's for a better overall look :)

I've been dyeing yarn here and there this week. I received a huge 120lb order of yarn last week that not only included sock yarn, but some laceweight as well. Behold, silk...

8 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger spajonas said...

cute baby set!!

mmmmm, silk.

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SILK!!! Must pillage savings account for when this goes up in the store!!!

Kate

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

I love the pink set - how simply adorable!!!

Wow - look at all that yummy silk! It will be incredible once it's dyed!

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. How cute is that little set?!! I still can't believe something that can wear that is coming by way soon.

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silk... drool. I'd be interested in knowing more about the silk, as it looks lovely and I might have a project in mind for it!

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The baby set is so cute -- I'll have to pick up that pattern. Please don't tempt me with any more of your delicious yarn :-)

 
At 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This baby set you did is so cute, what a great pattern! And gosh, I *so* love this yarn, it looks divine indeed!

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Ann-Marie MacKay said...

may i ask where you get your undyed yarn? i am wanting to try some handpainting and would like to give some as gifts.
i have ordered some knitpicks in the past, but i want a big lot of stuff to dye.
thanks
ann-marie
sprouty25@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home