Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Trip to Maine

Sorry for the lame title to this post, but I just wanted to post some pictures from this past Sunday in Maine! It had been a long time since either of us visited this beautiful state, so we made the short journey up to York where we lounged around the town, ate candy at Goldenrod's Candy Store and at York's Best eating lobster rolls. It was a good day... I even spotted a tiny little yarn store along the way. I have an eagle eye for that sort of thing!



7 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

hey i was posting to your blog the same time you were updating:) that food looks so good:) looks like ya'll had a great time, thanks for sharing the pics. i have never been to the east coast.

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Dani said...

Great pics! When I was in Maine in the fall, I specifically went way out of the way just to visit Halcyon Yarn in Bath. It was such a great place!

 
At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My in-laws live in York ... we know it well. :)

Kerstin

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger claudia said...

Mmm. Lobster roll.

We try to get a two-hour ride in most days -- with a couple of rest days sprinkled throughout the week and longer rides on the weekends.

Yesterday sucked. Today will too. If I didn't have to train, I wouldn't ride today either!

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE lobster rolls! We havent been to maine in awhile, but youve reminded me how much fun we have when we go!

Glad you had fun!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

Now I'm homesick. =(

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Maine. The way life should be." I feel a road trip coming on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home